Saturday, October 17, 2009

Solo Artist

This has been the hardest point in my career. I quit my last band because I felt I could do better on my own. MY OWN like Solo, like Solo Artist. Let's think of some solo artists.......... John Mayer, Billy Idol, mmmmmmmm Elvis Presley, Micheal Jackson! Pretty good list huh??!! Well, this is what I'm shooting for. I started writing as soon as "The Gas" ran out, recorded the best three songs out of 30 that I wrote, it cost about $2000 and took about three four months. The songs good, but not great. As the vibe died down from the first recording session I limped back to the lab with the pen and the pad and began churning out more ideas. Hopefully before 2010 I'll be able to record the stuff that can get me to the next stage. I feel good about it. I am determined to better myself and live up to being a solo artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment